30% Deposit Bonus
Berndale Capital Securities Pty Ltd will provide you with a trading account bonus, subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. When a withdrawal request is made, the client will need to have traded the required lots in order to benefit from the bonus.
2. Bonus is valid for Australian residents that hold STP and STP Plus accounts only. ECN Pro account holders are ineligible for any bonus, but can open an additional trading account to receive the bonus.
3. The required lots are calculated by dividing the value of the bonus by a factor of two (2). If a withdrawal request is submitted to Berndale Capital Securities but requested lots have not been completed, the bonus will be forfeited.
4. Prior to the withdrawal being processed, the bonus will be subtracted from the credit of your account.
5. In the case of a client dividing their investment over multiple accounts, the bonus will be treated as a whole. Any withdrawal from one account will mean a forfeit of the entire bonus.
6. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the agreement, it is agreed that the bonus will be valid only for a period of six (6) months from the dated electronic signature of this agreement. Should you wish to retain the bonus in subsequent periods, you will be required to make a deposit equal to, or greater than the initial deposit at the beginning of each of those subsequent periods.
7. If bonus is not used in an appropriate way, for example trading manipulation or hedging, Berndale Capital Securities has the right to forfeit the bonus and any subsequent profits attained in this way will be zeroed from the clients account.
8. Should the balance of the account reduce to zero, the bonus amount will be withdrawn and cannot be used to trade.
9. The bonus is only applicable to currencies (forex), and cannot be used to trade other instruments such as indices or commodities.