100% Bonus Terms & Conditions
1. When a withdrawal request is made, the client will need to have traded the required lots in order to benefit from the bonus.
2. The required lots are calculated by dividing the value of the bonus by a factor of two (2). If a withdrawal request is submitted to Berndale Capital Securities but the required lots have not been completed, the entire bonus will be forfeited as well as any profit made. Prior to the withdrawal being processed, the bonus will be subtracted from the credit of your account, and the profit will be subtracted from the balance of your account.
3. In the case of a client dividing their investment over multiple accounts, the bonus will be treated as a whole. Any withdrawal from one account will mean a forfeit of the entire bonus.
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the agreement, it is agreed that the bonus will be valid only for a period of six (6) months from the dated electronic signature of this agreement.
5. If bonus is not used in an appropriate way, for example trading manipulation or hedging, Berndale Capital Securities has the right to forfeit the bonus and any subsequent profits attained in this way will be zeroed from the clients account.
6. The bonus is only applicable to currencies (forex), and cannot be used to trade other instruments such as indices or commodities.